Are you a real ranch buff who would never miss bringing a packet or a container when you go shopping? If so, this time, we got a piece of good news for you! In fact, this easy-peasy delicious homemade ranch seasoning recipe that we are going to share with you will be a true game-changer.
You will just need to gather a few ingredients and go mix-mix! If you ever doubt the ingredients used in your store-bought ranch packet, you will not have to worry about that again when you can prepare your own batch at home with love.
Come, let’s see how we could get started.
Would you like to learn everything about the ingredients used in ranch seasoning? Just hit this place, and we will take you to a fully detailed feature.
Homemade Ranch Seasoning Recipe
Spiced and Herbs Needed
- One tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon of ground or freshly cracked black pepper
- One tablespoon of onion powder
- One tablespoon of onion flakes (optional)
- Two tablespoons of dried parsley
- One tablespoon of dried dill
- Two teaspoons of dried chives
Other Ingredients Required
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk powder (if you are vegan, you can omit this ingredient and go with the rest)
- One to 3/4 teaspoon of salt (sea salt/kosher salt or pink Himalayan salt)
Step-By-Step Instructions For Preparation
- Add all the ingredients to a medium-sized bowl. (There is no particular order of putting the ingredients- you can just proceed as you wish)
- Whisk everything together thoroughly until well-combined.
- Use the amount you need at the moment and store the rest in an air-tight glass container.
More Tips From SpiceRally - - You can store this super tasty seasoning blend for up to six months. Always use a dry spoon to scoop down the content. - Moreover, as mentioned in the recipe itself, you can go ahead and exclude buttermilk powder if you are following a vegan diet since buttermilk is a dairy by-product. - Feel free to change and adjust the amounts of these ingredients according to your taste preferences. - Also, you can even gift this to your relations, friends, or loved ones but always make sure that you attach a note with all the ingredients used.
So, if you enjoyed our simple homemade ranch seasoning recipe, let us know by dropping us your precious comment down below!