Likewise, this recipe is also whipped up by using our spice hero- TURMERIC! This is going to be the perfect breakfast for all those who need a healthy beginning to the day. So, let’s show you how to make turmeric smoothie with a fruity punch.
You won’t have to spend a lot of time on this easy recipe. You can be fancy or ordinary depending on how you like it to be or how much time you have. This smoothie is the BEST you are going to try since it is packed with immune-boosting and healing properties. Follow the instructions below!
How To Make Turmeric Smoothie – Step-By-Step Guide
This turmeric smoothie is super filling, satisfying, delicious, and healthy. The combination of turmeric, frozen fruits, and other spices will provide you with a bunch of health benefits, including detoxifying, immunity boosting, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Preparation time- 05 minutes | Cooking time- 00 minutes | Additional time- 05 minutes
Grab the required ingredients and get ready with the necessary equipment.
- Half a teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1/4 to half a teaspoon of non-alcoholic vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- Half to one cup of dairy-free coconut milk beverage (unsweetened)
- Two tablespoons of full-fat coconut milk
- Half of a frozen ripe banana (broken into chunks)
- Half a cup of frozen mango chunks
- A pinch of salt
- Three to five drops of pure stevia (optional)
- A blender
- Glasses to serve
Put frozen fruits, full-fat coconut milk, salt, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, vanilla, and half the coconut milk beverage into the blender jar and puree until smooth.
If the smoothie is too thick, adjust the consistency by adding more coconut milk beverage as desired. Do the taste check and add stevia if you think you need more sweetness.
This will make about two glasses full. Transfer your smoothie into the glasses and enjoy!
Tasty Notes By SpiceRally…
- You can make this with only bananas if you don’t have mango. But then you will have to use one whole ripe banana.
- On the other hand, if you don’t like bananas or don’t have it, substitute it with ¾ cup of frozen mango.
- In addition to these fruits, you can use any fruit combo of your choice, such as mango with pineapple, blueberries with strawberries, mango with papaya, etc.
- If coconut milk is not your thing, you can use any other plant-based milk like almond, cashew, oat, or soy milk. But make sure you use some source of fat like full-fat coconut milk or coconut oil for absorption.
- If ground ginger is not available to you, use a fine pinch of freshly grated ginger.
- Stevia is not at all not necessary if you feel the sweetness of the frozen fruits is just on point. You can also use other sweeteners like honey, agave, or maple syrup.